WEIGHT PROGRESS

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Journey

This is my weight loss journey. I will follow the plan set out by JJ Smith in her book: Lose Weight - Without dieting or Working out. Though, I plan to work out a little because I have a substantial amount of weight to lose. I will begin this journey at 347 lbs and I dedicate this blog to chronicle every step of the way which will include all my fails and most definitely my wins. I won't guarantee that I will post every day. But I will summarize my week, or rather, I will post when I feel like it (Whenever I want to rant). God help me!

When you see my next post, that will be the start of my weight loss journey. See ya then! :)

Also, feel free to join me in my efforts and leave a comment on your day as well. Or better yet, if you have a blog feel free to link it.

No comments:

Post a Comment